|Impulsion for Unity
|Unity 4.6||Mirror 1 Mirror 2|
|Unity 5.x||Mirror 1 Mirror 2|
|Unity 2017||Mirror 1|
Behave is a third party behaviour tree library used by Impulsion (see Overview).
When Impulsion is imported into Unity, the following prefabs are included.
- Impulsion Manager.
- The Manager runs the AI engine.
- Required in a scene for Impulsion to work. The manager is a singleton and therefore globally accessible.
- Impulsion Actor.
- The IA prefab is a ready-made agent (e.g. NPC) that runs the basic AI logic provided by the library.
- The actor can navigate a Unity NavMesh, perceive other AI entities, animate a biped character and execute custom character behavior logic.
- Note: Remember to attach a character model as a child object and set up the Animator with the correct Mecanim avatar.
- Impulsion Group.
- A IG provides a social context for group formation. Add actors to the group's members array to include them in the group.
- Note: The group automatically deletes itself if it has fewer than two members.